In the table and chair assignment we had to model, UV, and texture and table and chair. We paid particular attention to making sure that the table and chair were done in correct proportions as well as making sure that our UV’s did not stretch. After we had it modeled, UV’d, and textured, we added three point lighting and rendered.
The only real issue I ran into with this project was that my Arnold tools were not there. It wasn’t until the end of my project that my roommate came and helped me re enable my Arnold tools. After it was set back up, I needed to reset my shaders to arnold shaders, and then re do my lighting and render. Other than that the project went very well.